Body Paint sexy Model



I wasn't Adrian George's only protégée though. He had an inner circle of his disciples and drew all of them at one time or another. His dealer usually flogged his stuff, but luckily, he gave me the deckchair drawing of myself, which hangs on my office wall today. Adrian also drew Marinka, a professional artist's model a lot. She was chocolate box pretty, and had a voluptuous body which the artists loved to paint. When she wasn't sitting for Adrian, she regularly sat for other painters like Ron Kitaj. I don't know how she had the patience to pose from nine to five, because I thought that having to sit statue still for hours, while being drawn was definitely the most boring job in the world - even though I tried to console myself when I did it, I was posing for posterity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...