best Body Paint Model



Peter started to draw us all in David Hockney's studio and at first he was quite excited, especially as my middle sister wore a Herbert Johnson, feathered cloche hat she had bought especially for the occasion. Unfortunately, my sisters began to quarrel during the sitting and refused to sit together, so Peter scrapped the idea of drawing us. But, a few years later, he asked me to pose for him by myself. At the time, my aunt in Beverly Hills had just sent me a knee length green, leopard print Diana von Furstenberg wrap dress, which I consequently wore everywhere. I even once wore it to a charity ball where all the other women were embalmed in designer label ball gowns, and some of them even had tiaras plonked on their heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...