a local body painting artist

a local body painting artist

a local body painting artist

I think it is essential to familiarize yourself with the power of color. It is such an important part of an artists work. Color can set the mood, convey a feeling, and enhance or detract from our focal point.

The Reader's Digest Great Encyclopedic Dictionary (one of my favorite books) defines color thus: A visual attribute of bodies or substances distinct from their spatial characteristics and depending upon the spectral composition of the wavelengths of radiant energy capable of stimulating the retina and its associate neural structures.

... whaaaat?

All I know is, blue, red, yellow, turquoise, lime green, purple, magenta, gold, crimson, I love them all. I can't wait to open your eyes to the wide world of color!

As an abstract artist, texture and color are two important elements in my work. Acrylic paint is my medium of choice because it is so very versatile. Acrylics come in a variety of consistencies including inks, fluids, and heavy body paint. In the references

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...